So, you’re with a client, in a meeting with a colleague or heading a team offsite.
Ever notice there are some people who are so ridiculously clever that they can…
- Synthesise what’s being said wielding only a marker and a whiteboard.
- Collect ideas by composing a canvas.
- Command a room with a simple stack of post-it notes.
These magical people are leaders who organise the conversation toward a shared goal and strategy – this can be you, friend.
People that create together, stay together!
This category of human is not born that way. We were all born little bubbas of goo (title of your new experimental solo album 😊). Nup, they were made – they were taught.
Developing strategy with a group is a pretty bad-ass leadership skill that is so very teachable. There are many proven tools that you can learn and implement to help you get there.
That’s what this program is all about. Teaching you to lead a conversation, establish credibility, organise ideas to consensus and to move forward TOGETHER.
What will you and your team get of this program? What are the outcomes?
- Ultimately you will learn how to facilitate and co-create with others to a shared strategy.
- You will be given tools that will unblock congested thinking by stimulating blue sky thinking.
- You will leave with a set of canvases that you can lead others in completing. Canvases that will draw out ideas, canvases that will bring consensus, canvases that will bring clarity.
- You will be able to lead mini design thinking exercises to help others understand and work towards solving genuine problems in a structured way.
- You will be given tools to help others identify opportunities in their own businesses.
- You will increase your credibility as a leader as you will literally be leading others to generate better ideas and process.
- You will learn how creating strategy and solving problems together leads to a deeper more trusting relationship with your stakeholders.
Pretty cool, yeah?
Our guiding philosophy…
LEARN BY DOING
From the moment you rock up, you won’t be offered a seat, you will be up, doing, learning and… umm… speaking. This is by far the best way to retain what you’ve learned from the time we spend together.
Be prepared to bust a sweat. Everything we do is super interactive and fun but based on legit, proven, science and outcomes.
TOOLS NOT RULES
What makes you unique is what makes you an interesting speaker.
We reckon loading you up with things you must do, kinda sucks and makes you anxious – not particularly helpful.
Fear not though, we care about giving you tools to create your best content and find the best you, boo.
EQUITY OF VOICE
We believe that all voices should have the opportunity to have equal volume. That so much goodness sits in the minds of those who lack speaking confidence as much as those who love to rock an open mic. INSIDE EVERYONE IS A GENIUS IDEA that’s worth sharing.
… and these are the principles that have informed our workshops and programs.
That’s it really!
SUMO NINJA WHO NOW?
Our mission is to help make better speakers, storytellers and influencers. We are big believers that inside every individual are great ideas. And that the ability to communicate and inspire around those ideas is a KILLER SKILL THAT SHOULD BE HELD BY EVERYONE, not just those noisy and confident extrovert types.
Sumo Ninja Monkey is founded and run by Michael Kordahi. He has a long and super fancy history as a public speaker and communicator.
Having spent most of his career in the spotlight, over the past decade, he has turned his focus to helping others be successful, more bad-ass, spoken communicators.
More deets over at… SUMONINJAMONKEY.COM